Kip Bobroff, of Albuquerque Interfaith, is a Rebellious Lawyer in New Mexico.
Kip Bobroff, J.D.
Kip is the Lead Organizer with Albuquerque Interfaith. He has devoted his career to public interest Kip is the Lead Organizer with Albuquerque Interfaith, an affiliate of the Industrial Areas Foundation, the nation’s oldest and largest community organizing network. He has devoted his career to public interest work and social justice. Kip graduated from the Lawyering for Social Change program at Stanford Law School and then worked for three years with Navajo families to protect landowner rights. From 1997-2008, He was a law professor at the University of New Mexico, developing courses on Indian Law, education inequality, and clinical practice. He and his wife, Michele Pfeiffer, are missing the 2014 conference to see their son Reed performing in theYale Theater Studies production of The Tempest.
See articles by and about Kip Bobroff:
- Kip Bobroff at Albuquerque Interfaith
- Austin Interfaith Grills Candidates
- Press Conference on Bill to Stop Out of State Privatization of Schools
- Albuquerque Leaders Fight to Save Scholarship Fund
- Echoing Green Profile on Kip Bobroff
- Albuquerque Interfaith Fights To Save Scholarship Fund
- Interfaith Group Focuses on Schools
- OPENING PANEL: THE SANDOVAL DECISION — HISTORY AND CONTEXT, A SYMPOSIUM PROGRAM SPONSORED BY THE LAW & INDIGENOUS PEOPLES PROGRAM, UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO SCHOOL OF LAW, UNITED STATES v. SANDOVAL ONE CENTURY LATER: FEDERAL AUTHORITY IN INDIAN COUNTRY, INDIAN IDENTITY AND STATUS, AND THE RIGHTS OF DEFENDANTS IN TRIBAL COURT
- Skadden Fellowship Profile on Kip Bobroff
- Students Organize Course on Native American Law
- Mountain Mahogany Community School
- Montessori of the Rio Grande Charter School
- Navajo Nation Judicial Branch Announces Rules Harmonization Project
- Manford Rainwater Was Lawyer for Downtrodden
- Religious Groups Deep In New Mexico Driver’s License Fight
- DNA Legal Services Alumni Profile
- New Mexico Education Reform
- Kenneth Bobroff, Rhodes Scholar 1986