A number of Rebellious Lawyers are Echoing Green Fellows. Examples include Tara Ford, Kenneth Kip Bobroff, and Janeen Steel. Give a shout out if you think of others.
Would you pass the following info along on some excellent fellowship opportunities at Echoing Green? Deadlines approaching.
Could you use up to $90,000 to launch your innovative idea and change the world?If you or someone you know is working on an innovative project seeking to solve some of the world’s biggest problems, Echoing Green wants to hear from you. Echoing Green Fellowship Programs identify promising social leaders and entrepreneurs with bold ideas and provides them with up to $90,000 in seed funding, strategic support, and a powerful network.
Mark your calendar: applications open on December 2, 2014.
Be Bold. Think Big. Drive Change
- Are you building innovative solutions to the barriers facing black men and boys in the U.S.? The Black Male Achievement Fellowship is specifically targeted for social entrepreneurs dedicated to improving the life outcomes of black men and boys in the United States. Apps open December 2. For application information, criteria, and eligibility see: http://www.echoinggreen.org/fellowship/apply
- Are you working on a project that addresses Climate Change? Echoing Green Climate Fellowship is specifically targeted for social entrepreneurs committed to working on innovations in mitigation and adaptation to climate change with up to $90,000 and individualized support to launch your enterprise.Apps open December 2. For application information, criteria, and eligibility see:http://www.echoinggreen.org/fellowship/apply
- Could you use up to $90,000 to launch your innovative idea and change the world? Echoing Green Fellowship Programs invest in next generation leaders working to solve the world’s biggest problems with up to $90,000 and individualized support to launch your enterprise. Apps open December 2. Sign up to receive info and application guidance: echoinggreen.org/appsignup
This year, because of a grant echoing green just received, they have the opportunity to support up to 7 social entrepreneurs of color working on education in the United States.
Echoing green always has remarkable diversity in their applicant pool, but this year they have decided they can, and must, do a better job to identify excellentUS Latino/a social entrepreneurs.
Information about the Echoing Green Fellowships
- The deadline to submit an application is January 5, 2015 at 2:00pm (14:00) ET.
- Applicants should make use of all of the application guidance materials we’ve posted on the Apply Page on our website and review our Frequently Asked Questions page to find answers to common questions.
As a reminder, you can always refer these applicants to our website and encourage them to sign up to receive updates about the 2015 application here:echoinggreen.org/appsignup